A variety of talented acts are needed to create a STUDENT TALENT SHOW.
Categories may include but are not limited to: dancing, singing, music, comedy and acting.
Students may also sign up to help with either publicity or stage crew.
WHEN AND WHERE:
SIGN UP DATE:
- Thursday, December 16th via Google form.
Wednesday, January 12th in the music room at 3:45pm
Thursday, January 13th in the music room at 3:45pm
Wednesday, February 2nd in the south gym at 3:45pm - 6:00pm
TALENT SHOW: Thursday, February 3rd in the south gym 3:45pm - 5:45pm
Decide what type of performance you would like to perform. Sign you and your other act members up by filling out the google form.
DUE DATE: Thursday, December 16th.
- You need only to fill out ONE GOOGLE FORM PER GROUP.
- Be prepared with your entire act on your specified tryout date and time, which will be posted after school outside the cafeteria on Friday, December 17th.
- The tryout cuts will be based on creating a diverse show
- DO NOT tryout if you and ALL of your group members cannot commit to the above three dates. Attendance at all three dates is MANDATORY by ALL ACT MEMBERS in order to perform in the show.
If you should have any questions, please ask
Mrs. Battaglia or Mrs. Van Dyke.